Tiring, its what i'll say about this week.. yeah... this whole week is like really draining for me... too busy and when the day finally ends, i cant get a good night's sleep... my mind's been qorrying about the exams... what if i dont do well? so much to do, so little time... well, have been sleeping in some lessons that i dont usually sleep in... guess i'm just too tired... sigh* exams are like just 2 weeks away and yet i have so much to study... 1 week left to study.. i dont know how i'll squeeze so many subjects, so many topics into my busy schedule nxt week... i dont know how i'll do it... i dont get a proper night's sleep... always have to wake up in the middle of the night, then sleep, then wake up, then sleep... in a night, i dont know how many times i've woken up... guess its the stress...which explains why i'm so tired... yeah... i dont know how long will i last...

A thousand times I've failed Still Your mercy remains And should I stumble again I'm caught in Your grace My soul cries out to you... help me through this time... Give me the strength to carry on what i must do... give me the perseverence to continue what i have to complete, the determination to do well.. I cant continue on without you cause its your strength that carries me on... Only you can help me through this time, to give me everything i need... help me as my soul cries out for you... Lord i pray that you'll fill me...

In the quiet In the stillness I know that You are God In the secret of Your presence I know there I am restored When You call I won't refuse Each new day again I'll choose

There is no one else for me None but Jesus Crucified to set me free Now I live to bring Him praise There is no one else for me None but Jesus Crucified to set me free Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos in confusion I know You're sovereign still In the moment of my weakness You give me grace to do Your will When You call I won't delay This my song through all my days

There is no one else for me... none but Jesus...



pushing on..