You said I made you cry, you said I broke your heart.. So I might as well just forget it. Things don't turn the way we want it.. Always end up arguing, don't you think I'm sick of it? Its not as if I want it to be this way. I try my best to make time for you, I really do, but I guess you just don't see it. Everything I try, I do it in vain, nothing came out of what I did... What I did was for nothing... I don't even know why I keep on doing it... Trying to mend the broken heart of yours that you said I broke, try to wipe away the tears in your eyes that you said I made... But have you ever thought of me? Or were you just thinking of yourself? Do you think I like making you cry? Do you think I like to break your heart? Have you ever thought about me? Thought about how I would feel there and then... I guess you didn't... And when things weren't going that well, I try to fix it... I tried and tried... gave it a shot, but it has to go 2 ways... Not just 1, and I guess you weren't ready to give it another shot... So here I am... I don't know what to say anymore... I don't know what to tell you. I love you, and yet it seems that most of the times I try to talk to you, you end up crying... so should I just stop? You said no, but I really wonder how long can this last? How long can we last? I really don't know... I'm already breaking down so badly... Mentally and physically drained... so tell me what do you want, cause I don't wanna argue with you anymore. I don't know what to do or say anymore...

pushing on..