Should I feel happy or down? I don't really know. Got my new phone that I've been wanting for so long, no I didn't pay so much for it.. Maybe $40? Went to school today to get back my results, and yes, it didn't turn out as I expected it to be. Well English and chemistry, I've secured a pass for it.. But Amaths? Well, my class totally flung it.. 7 people passed, so you can expect the rest to do badly... Well, Emaths failed by 2% and physics failed by 1%... How pathetic... I don't even know what to do now.. That's like 3 subjects... And 2 are like so close to passing. Sigh, I just hope to pass the rest of my papers, I really hope so, or else I don't know what to do for next year. I mean, its just 2% but there's nothing I can do anymore. Looking back at the papers, well, there are some stupid mistakes that I've made that cause me to fall, and I can only blame myself for that... Well, though I've gotten my phone, I guess I'm just depressed over my results, don't really feel happy now, and yeah I guess I just have to wait for Friday and see what it'll bring me... Hopefully, better grades...

pushing on..