I really don't know what to do now.. you left me in pitch darkness, with no leads to what you want.. I really don't know what to do anymore.. I don't know what to say to you anymore.. Its not that you're not worth my words or anything.. But I just don't know what to say anymore... I love you but I don't what to say or do anymore... I just don't.. Sigh* I don't even feel like doing my exams now.. I don't even feel like studying for them anymore.. Just too depressed to do them... Sigh*

Hear my prayer oh Lord, hear my cry of help to you... I know I have sin, I'm sorry.. Give me strength to overcome this difficult times, the endurance and perseverance to hold on... The wisdom to do what is right..

Lord You seem so far away A million miles or more it feels today And though I haven't lost my faith, I must confess right now that it's hard for me to pray.

But I don't know what to say And I don't know where to start. But as you give the grace With all that's in my heart.



pushing on..