Rate last week? Well, there's ups and downs... The really up ones are that, I really got to spend a lot of time with you. That was really great, rarely get to spend time with you, but well, this week was an exception? haha, yeah well, I really did get closer to you and thanks... Well, Monday was haha, good? Tuesday was, hmm... oh yeah, went back to school on Tuesday.. Don't think did much though. Wednesday, another day off, just spent the day at home and yeah, got my new phone that day. Thursday, went to school to get back the rest of the results... Friday, went to school for, for.. oops kinda forgot, yeah too many things happening last week... Well, all I could remember on Friday was what happened in the night? Yeah, CHP was just great and yeah Friday night was really great actually. haha :) Saturday was really slack? Yeah kinda, erm yeah just went for tuition and played with my phone, ok not really played with it, but yeah just explored more into my phone. haha, yeah so got to know more about my phone, haha, sounds weird but yeah. Well, Sunday, dwong almost spoilt my sim card? Yeah but in the end got it fixed.. haha tried to do something about the security code thing, then it went into the puk code and yeah.. went into so much trouble just to get it.. Thanks to jazmon for having the M1's number and yeah... so in the end got it fixed.. If not, I will be without a phone for like.. Awhile.. And I'll probably get scolded.. haha.. Well, stayed back to play risk and yeah everything was going well until Kenneth came in and started attacking everyone... So, yeah heavy casualties caused by Kenneth in risk and Joel's army was wiped out of the map.. haha, yeah..

Monday.. Marks a new week, with new experiences, hopefully it was as good as last week? haha, yeah, hope, well went to school today just to be listen to talks.. talks to whole day... 1st was some movie thing that I already watched in church camp, then a crime talk, about crime.. haha, then recess, and lastly, career talk.. Well ok not really career, this guy came from SP and told us about his school and what they can offer us... Well, at least the day's gonna be over soon.. Tomorrow, holiday! Well haha, no studies anyway.. yeah not much of a difference. haha just that, I can wake up later.. haha

Missed last week, well actually not the week itself... Yeah, I really had fun on Friday, really did...

I Love you, Missing you



pushing on..