
Hey, Christmas is over.. Sad huh? It'll be another year till it comes again... and i guess it'll be different.. The New Year's coming, somehow i don't want it to come.. I don't want this year to end.. It has been quite a good one for me i must say...
Christmas, it was quite a good one i must say.. didn't expect so many presents this year. Haha, thanks to everyone who gave me a present! Haha, just cleared my table and now its filled with presents... yeah, hmm.. Should i use my new alarm clock? Haha, haven't decided.. If i do, I'll lose a personal alarm clock! (: haha, well, Retro Night's over and well, its great, people dressed up in retro clothes.. haha, great time last night i must say... Somehow I've got a feeling next year ain't gonna be that great as this year... Wait and see i guess... wait and see..
So fast, its the end of the year again, time to reflect? Guess so, its been a really tough year for me, so many deadlines and work to be done in such a short period, thought that it'll be the last of it, but the race hasn't ended yet has it? 1 more year.. just one... I just hope I've got the strength needed to finish this race set out for me, the endurance and perseverance needed to go through it, the determination to do well.
I really gotta thank God for everything he has provided me with. He has given me oh so much this year. I must say this year has been good even though it's be much tougher than last year's. I just wanna thank all the people for helping me throughout this year, even though I've been really bad, i just wanna thank you for being there for me! Couldn't have done it without u guys..
Thank You for being there for me when i needed you, thanks for listening to all my crap all this while. Its been a really great year with you, quite good i must say.. yeah, sigh, I'm gonna miss those times i spent with you, knowing that I won't be able to do that so often this year... It's gonna be a tough year for me and maybe you, but please hang on ok? I need you to be there with me... please stay.. I know its gonna be a very long year, but i just have to hang on i guess, there's so many things to do and yet i can't do it. Sigh... there's many things I've regretted not doing or not cherishing this year and not spending enough time with you is one of the many...
I set towards the goal which i have set out for, To accomplish the task ahead of me, To finish the race where others have done, For Impossible Is Nothing.
Give me the strength to go through this year, the perseverance to complete it, the determination to do well, the endurance needed... But not my will but yours be done...
Thanks to everyone who helped me throughout the year.. To all my church friends, school friends and you.