
I guess its time isn't it? I finally knew what people meant thats time tells everything... Its true isn't it? Time shows us everything, everything that we didn't mean... and even everything that we meant... so tell me what do u want me to do now? What do i have to do to change it?
What is love? Really, what is it? Well, dictionary states it as a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person. Then what was it that i felt? Cause i don't know what is it anymore... i guess i was wrong, in believing that things would last... but who was i kidding? Only myself i guess.. Funny isn't it? How different times are now... just 1 month ago, it was oh so good, and now its in this state...
You told me I'm not your priority, then what is? What is? really, u mean i have not been ur priority ever since that day? Since that fateful day? Heh, time really tells everything doesn't it? Even when u don't wanna know, but i guess i just had to... so what do u want me to do now? Really, what do u want me to do...
You had time to think about it didn't you.. you actually did, and when u did, well, i guess nothing but the truth came out? I actually thought it would be a brighter day after that storm, where the rain flooded the city... where it consumed the whole island... but did it? I guess it didn't, but it continued to rain, even more and even more heavily... The sky would never be brighter... it wouldn't... After every storm, the day would be brighter... but for once, it didn't.. from bad to worse, what could be next? Sun's not gonna shine anymore... Sunshine's gone.. forever, lost from the sky... as dark clouds cover the sky.. the greyness shuts out all light from entering...
Holidays? Or rather not so much of a holiday right? Monday-Tuesday had intensive tuitions... i could do with it... yeah for once. I could.. Wednesday- Friday had intensive 12 hr of school for each day.. well, its quite good i would say... yeah, learned a lot from that but really tiring... well... i guess it raps up my holidays...
What do i do now? What do i have to do to make you care? What do i have to do to make it all come back? What do i got to do?
I guess this is it isn't it? Does it all end here? Does it? Cause i don't know anymore... everything seems so blur, so unsure.. the road ahead splits into two... which do i take? Everything’s so blur now.. Lost in this world where even friends don’t tell the truth… 'Live on' people say.. 'forget about everything'… but how can I forget what had happened… I cant.. cuz I never expected it to be this way… I never did…