
Its been a month.. a rather long one if you'd ask me.. a month of rushing.. a month of quick revision, a month of multi-tasking? And of course a month of clearing all those never ending homework on my table.. yep.. and so, after a month.. exams are here... here to stay? Well, maybe.. the fact that after my mid-years there's only like 2 more weeks to Chinese O's... i really can't say i did well for my Chinese mid years, due to the fact that i didn't even finish the paper? Yeah.. well, 1st time in secondary school that i can't finish the paper.. sigh.. oh well.. this year's mid years are like... uh... some of the papers i cant even finish... some of which are by God's grace that i manage to finish it...
So much for those long lost Sundays.. those Sundays that i missed.. well, I'm sorry i cant give you that hug.. well... Sunday's just been filled with stuff for me to do.. lost were those days where i could just sleep on Sundays.. lost were the days where everything was just a piece of cake... well, some people say that exam is a test of your rate of recalling.. and isn't that true? Everything is just stored there in your brain and its just a test of your rate of recalling.. Well someone once told me everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.. well is that true? Haha, sounds kinda funny but oh wells, where do i go to buy films then? Haha, oh well, exam's a test of your rate of recalling.. yep... SS, geog paper 2 and history have proved that fact for me... didn't complete my SS paper due to the lack of time.. History? 10 mins of time left, and yet what i read the night before didn't apply to the question.. funny how u studied so hard for the paper only to find out that what you studied for didn't come out...Geography paper 1.. fortunately, my batch is the last batch to have geog mcq? Yeah.. haha okae. Map reading.. and the map was on Zimbabwe (correct spelling right?) oh wells, the map.. yes yes.. cant say there's much there... a lot of trees and hilly areas.. haha, yeah..
This mid-year exam.. what can i say about it? Wells its alright i guess... just let it fly by in a fleeting moment... how time flies... its now may.. well, Chinese o's is less than 1 month away! Yay? Oh wells, haven't been talking to a lot of people.. ever since the starting of this year.. yeah.. well, still remembered when i was sec 1.. time was plenty then and no worries of whatsoever... now it feels so far away... well, i think I'm gonna step down from playing in the bands for awhile... yeah.. gotta concentrate on my O's...( I know there's some of you out there who thinks that there is no need to stop playing in the band, but its my personal opinion..) I'll have to think about it and yeah.. see how things go.. most probably stopping around June-July? Yeah.. and then the younger ones can take over.. yup..
The song goes... “ oh what I would do to have the kind of faith it takes to climb out of this boat I'm in...” and it goes on... the kind of faith the move mountains.. the kind of faith...
Casting Crowns- Voice Of Truth
Oh what I would do to have The kind of faith it takes to climb out of this boat I'm in Onto the crashing waves To step out of my comfort zone To the realm of the unknown where Jesus is And He's holding out his hand But the waves are calling out my name and they laugh at me Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed The waves they keep on telling me Time and time again. 'Boy, you'll never win!' "You'll never win" But the voice of truth tells me a different story And the voice of truth says "Do not be afraid!" And the voice of truth says "This is for My glory" Out of all the voices calling out to me I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth Oh what I would do to have The kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant With just a Sling and a stone Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors Shaking in their armor Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand But the giant's calling out my name and he laughs at me Reminding me of all the times I've tried before and failed The giant keeps on telling me Time and time again "boy, you'll never win! "You'll never win" But the stone was just the right size To put the giant on the ground And the waves they don't seem so high From on top of them looking down I will soar with the wings of eagles When I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus Singing over me I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth
This song inspired me.. to continue when i felt like giving up.. to persevere till the end.. How many times have out lives just made us felt like giving up and just stop with what we're doing.. but we have to continue.. for when we do, we build our perseverance for more difficult times ahead of us. To listen to the Voice of Truth...