
Jack Johnson- Do You Remember?
Do you remember when we first met
I sure do
It was some time
In early September
Though you were lazy about it
You made me wait around
I was so crazy about you
I didn't mind
So I was late for class
I locked my bike to yours
It wasn't hard to find
You painted flowers on
Guess that I was afraid
That if you rode away
You might not roll back
My direction real soon
Well I was crazy about you then
And now the craziest thing of all
Over 10 years have gone by
And your still mine
Locked in time
Lets rewind
Do you remember
When we first moved in together
The piano took up the living room
You'd play me boogie woogie
I played you love songs
You'd say we're playing house
Now you still say we are
We built our get away
Up in a tree we found
We felt so far away
Though we were still in town
I remember watching
That old tree burn down
I took a picture that
I don't like to look at
Well all these times
They come and go
Alone don't seem so long
Over 10 years have gone by
We can't rewind
We're looked in time
But your still mine
Do you remember?
I shall start with a song.. yeah.. its been rather a long time ever since i've last posted.. well shall update.. well.. chinese O's have been well.. different from what i expected it to be.. you can say its rushing and all those stuff.. well.. but in the end i still got it done.. but I'm not sure if i can get an A2... well.. A month of June.. supposedly a month of school holiday.. well.. i cant seem to find the difference between this month and the last.. only the fact that i can sleep more.. studies.. well.. studying throughout June.. yeah.. kinda lost my funfair coupons and its yet to be found.. yeah.. so crap.. $150 worth and its somewhere in my house.. zzz.. oh well.. as some of the youths went for youth camp.. i did alittle reflection.. well... 2 more mths to prelims.. and yet I'm wishing there's more time for the both of us.. what am i doing? Haha... i shld be concentrating on my subs now.. sigh oh well..
I guess time has changed us so much that we don't see the need to really talk everyday or talk once in a while? A sudden change in music brings me back in time to Christmas.. as my computer plays christmas music.. i start to remember those times when well.. things were all so good... and that it was just so perfect... when we had all the time we needed.. i guess its just all gone now.. This time, its so different.. well.. a different mindset? A sense of maturity? Who knows.. yet the song just about tells everything that we had.. no? Savaging through things once lost i found hope.. hope that one day it'll return back to normal.. like it once was, you know? Haha.. but who am i kidding.. aha... trying to save thing that are close to being lost and those that are going away... yet everytime i try.. it just fails.. its like.. fishing for your lost item in hope that it might just come back to you but in the end.. you find nothing at the end of your line.. so why should you carry on... saving things that you know that needs just 2 people's co-operation.. and yet its hard to get it saved... a waste of opportunities... when will you realise its going away? When will you realise that if you lose it now.. you might not get it back once again?
A friend once said that opportunities are there, its just a question of whether you want to take them or not? How true is the above statement? Well.. i guess everyone has their own prospective.. and to me.. there are many opportunities, its just that, sometimes i don't take them.. and when i do.. you don't...
Hope... often friends tells others to hope.. to hope for the best.. Hope has found its way within me.. and it can also find its way out if one hopes for too long... well... how long can one hope right?
Well, i guess it ultimately the choices we make that makes us who we really are and what will become of us.. isn't it? Everyone has choices to make.. its whether you make the right ones or not.. Sometimes you have to sacrifice something good for something better isn't it?
Do you remember the time we 1st met