yay! can post again.. haha.. well.. this week has been one fruitful week i must say.. monday made cheese cake.. yummy.. haha, tuesday had grad night..( shall elaborate on that later on) wednesday had um.. r&r? gee.. too many r&r(s) already.. haha.. thursday went to watch movie with bryan and double J's (Javis & Joel) and finally today! friday.. gee.. spent almost the whole day with my classmates playing soccer against some students from Maris Stella (hope i get the spelling correct, but um.. sorry if i do get it wrong) 10 vs 11 talk about getting out numbered... well the game was tiring.. synthetic field... played for 1 full game.. 1hr 40mins? maybe? final score 6-1 we win.. haha.. gee.. tiring match though.. 3 4 2 was the formation for us.. haha 3 centre backs.. and when the opposition attacked.. they came in numbers like 3,4,5? and then.. came the controvercial penalty kick.. gee sorry guys.. but alvin managed to save it.. haha.. ah well..
Tuesday night: Grad Night.
A time of reflecting our secondary school lives, a time of taking pictures and a last time of singing the school anthem. Grad Night was great.. People came in jackets, coats and some even in suits.. gee.. talk about formal clothes.. haha.. well.. MC was great.. he was funny, very funny indeed. He made us bond together for 1 last time before we say our goodbyes, with table games, err male modelling if i can say so.. haha and several more.. Overall a job well done.. well the school teachers did do something nice... A video.. where the teachers look back at the years teaching us knowing that all their hardwork isnt going down the drain.. A speech by our Principal, Mr Ng.. well.. he was alittle sad if i can say so.. i mean.. who wouldnt? when he spent his last 14 years heading the school and is leaving to head a new ACS school in Jakata.. ah, who can forget those favorite lines of his ' I draw the line very clearly' 'the ball is in your court, dont kick it into the wrong goalpost' and 'For Much is given, Much is expected' famous words that only the ACS(BR) boys will really remember and know..
This grad night brought many boys together.. teachers and boys bonded well and finally teachers.. you can see that we'll carry the flag high.. A time of laughter, A time of fellowship, A time of bonding.. For many of us.. we'll remember our secondary school lives.. a place where we spent four years of our lives making new friends.. maintaining old ones.. well.. who can forget the times spent in school? although students dislike rules.. but everyone cherishes what the school has done for them.. I dont regret ever being in barker.. instead i'm really happy that i was in barker.. Its God that put me there and it was God that brought me through..
Luke, Rayner and I
Luke and I
Jazmon,Lucas,Nick Yon, David,I and our form teacher! Diva and me!

Saiful and I( why so geeky? O's are over already mann.. haha) Nick You, Mr Samuel Eio ( physics teacher) and I.. Alvin and I

Daryl, joel and I..
Daryl and I
Afew of my classmates with our nice P.E teacher.. haha.. soccer anytime right? (: Our grand clas photo.. haha.. gee its so crowded..
Alvin, Mr Ng, Joel Neo and I..
the last time i sang the acs anthem was in grad night.. gee, dunno when will be the next time i'll sing it.. well.. I'll leave you with that anthem..
The Acs Anthem
In days of yore from western shores
Oldham dauntless hero came
and planted a Beacon of Truth and Lightin this island of the Main.
Here may it stand from year to year
emblem of grand endeavour
The regions round echo the sound of A.C.S. forever. Sing A.C.S. forever more,our A.C.S. forever.
God save our land and heaven bless
our A.C.S. forever.
Our students hail from China's plains
and the Land of Rising Sun.
We have many sons from India's strandand the islands of the Main.
Our hearts our hopes our aims are one.
No discord e'er will sever.
We'll stand together for the cause
of A.C.S. forever.
Sing A.C.S. forever more,
our A.C.S. forever.
God save our land and heaven bless
Our A.C.S. forever.


pushing on..