I've officially finished my exams! what a relief.. haha, 1 semester passes by really fast. Well, now's a 7 week holiday and yeah I've got loads of plans for it. haha, okay, so i don't have so much to do but at least i wanna learn diving.. yeah, looking for courses now.. Looking for a bass too! haha, hopefully i can get it by the end of this year like November or so.. We'll see So the past 2 weeks has been super tiring, nerve wreaking and draining. Considering that i couldn't really absorb much from my studies for my exams, so its like literally water flowing through a filter.. i really hope i can get a pass for my management papers and yeah do reasonably well for the others.. Somehow i doubt I'll get a high GPA this year :/ so much for year 1's getting high GPAs.. haha The start of my 7 week break! haha, glad that I've got this time to take a break and think about some things that needs some thinking.. did that sound grammatically correct? oh well, yeah something like that.. haha, at least now I've got some time to think about what I've been doing and what i want to do.. Well I've been looking through my bible and i stumbled upon this few verses the other day, and I just thought I'll share it.. Psalm 27:1-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what i seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

pushing on..