So this week was suppose to be my study week and sadly speaking, I didn't really accomplish what I set out to do this week.. yeah, tried studying in the hall which has the least distractions and well, i did try.. Just that the information did not sink into my brain.. like seriously.. oh well, I've gotta try harder this week.. after all, this is my last few days before the start of my exams. Starts on Friday with Macro econs.. mann, i still don't know how to answer the questions on The Singapore Economy. I've got to read this year's Budget Speech too.. I can say that this week's been rather great (: Brother came back on Thursday and its been funny.. The army stories and about his platoon mates, haha, I guess everyone will go through the same phase. At least for the guys.. Spent my 1st few days of the week slacking and trying to study.. haha, friday was pretty alright, with the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony. Yupp, pretty good i must say.. haha, mann their performers are all so prepared.. liked the part where hundreds of drummers drummed in front of the audience, and to see them all united and at the same beat with their dressing, its really amazing from afar.. well, the lighting up of the huge Olympic Torch on top of the Bird's Nest Stadium is also nice to watch.. I mean the planning of how it is suppose to be lit up and all, and of course the fireworks.. haha, its pretty cool being able to see a smiley through the fireworks.. Saturday was good (: yupp, NDP celebrations.. haha, really liked the planes flying past by oh wells, been able to see their practice from my house almost every week.. yeah.. I think flying a plane is really awesome.. like, yeah, you see the horizon through your cockpit. That's just simply amazing. I think the NDP is getting better and better with new attractions every year.. And you finally got your carbonara (:

pushing on..