Lets welcome week 2 of the new semester! haha, right.. so week 1 has been really tiring.. I really don't know what to expect from this semester.. Friday was a good day.. ended school at 12 (: All fridays ends at 12, so thats another reason why i look forward to the weekends.. haha, so the weekends were spent doing homework, going the textbook, reasoning out with myself about the theories and making myself understand the various topics which was pretty fruitful except for BSTATS as there is always a conflicting answer.. ugh.. don't really get it yet.. but i hope i do soon.. Common test is like in the 1st week of December which is not too far away.. Too much relaxation and a sudden rush? Thats what I've been wondering, maybe i've relaxed too much during the holidays and when school started, I'm not ready.. But I'll get the hang of it soon..
To you, who has impacted my life so greatly.. Thanks (:


pushing on..