Last few days has been up and down.. tuesday was a really tough day and thank God its over.. for this week at least.. fuming mad at a tutorial teacher but no i will not take revenge for what she did to me. I've been struck by a sudden thought that came into my mind when i was fuming mad and i think God was trying to tell me something. Revenge is not mine to take, just leave it to God and i was searching for the verse that was applicable to it and i found it in Romans 12:18-21
Romans 12:18-21
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay,"says the Lord. On the contrary:
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Yes, these were the verses that struck me and i should stop looking of ways to take revenge/ be sarcastic towards her. After all, by taking revenge, it'll only cause more conflict and its not in my best interest to do so.. I just hope that I will be able to remain calm, patient and slow to anger during her lessons.. oh well..
pushing on..