For those 'O' level people, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU!! haha, you'll enjoy your 2 months worth of break.. Ah, i still remember my break after the O's.. mann it was good.. Grad night, (no prom cause my school is an all boys school).. hanging out with the teachers.. haha.. hmm. maybe i should go back and meet the teachers again.. haha, its been awhile.. oh well..
Horrible.. Thats the word to sum up this whole week.. Been trying to finish up the multiple projects that are due back to back.. I'm getting quite tired of projects but thats part and parcel of poly education right? I've gotta change my mindset.. bleh..
I've broken my record of staying awake in a day..From 6am to 4am.. thats a total of..22 hrs of being awake? Was trying to finish my project until 4 plus on friday and i can gladly say that, that is the latest i've stayed up doing projects/ homework.. I dont plan to do that kinda thing anymore cause it just kills u.. like, you'll be really dead in the morning.. Not to mention, i'm starting to get flu cause of the late nights.. bleh..
Its been a really horrible week and i am soo looking forward to the holidays.. which are weeks away.. I guess after awhile you'll just accept the fact that its part and parcel of life.. you just have to know how to deal with it i guess..
pushing on..