I wake up to find myself wishing things were different. Everyday, i wished what had happened was in a dream, yet i know its not. To live in self denial, hoping that what i do would change what had happened, yet i know that it wouldnt. Nothing would. Trying to look at things in a different light, but how differently can i look at it? How much joy can i look for when thinking about it? I wish it wasn't for real.

We built our castle high up into the sky and all it took was one brick at the wrong position and it came tumbling down. I tried, to keep it there as long as i can, to hold that one loose brick at the cornerstone, but i guess if it was meant to fall, it will fall no matter what you do to keep it from falling apart.


Will waiting bring more pain than joy? Cause I dont remember the pain, only the joy that comes from you. Everytime i see you, i wish things weren't like this. I wish we didnt have to come to this. But i guess sometimes you just have to let go.. knowing that you'll be happier without me, knowing that you'll enjoy more of life.


My encourager, my joy-giver and my friend, Thanks for the times that we've spent. Thanks for everything that you've brought into my life.

pushing on..