Merry Merry Merry Christmas!

Its been a rather quiet Christmas eve, i would say. Well, maybe its because my nephew ain't here, but i guess its also cause alot of my relatives didnt turn up. Too busy or something.. haha, oh well.. Somehow, we always have leftovers no matter how little we cook.. haha

Didnt cook much this year, but neither did alot of ppl come to eat. Well, only afew came to eat and others came after visiting their in-laws. haha, well, non the less, the company was good. Too see everyone meeting up again to chat and of course my aunt's will take their place at the majong table. Haha, i think i know how to play? I think..

Church service was PACKED. I think there is a sudden influx of people coming to our church on Christmas Day. Never have I seen that many people standing outside the Santuary waiting to get a seat. But of course, the worship service and semon was good. Haha, its rather different from normal worship services i suppose? The song arrangement and all. I guess the atmosphere was one of the few factors that made the service good. Well, somehow during Christmas Services, the youth section will always be congested. Walkways filled with Paperbags full of gifts, youths carrying large paperbags giving out presents to one another. The trading of presents, the greetings to one another all add up to a jam in the youth section. haha, i won't say its bad but rather good? Cause the youths will get a chance to talk to each other about their week and all. Thanks for all the presents guys! (:

Well, i guess i'm ready to let go? i'm not too sure.. I feel happy for you that at least you're happier now and that we made a right choice. I know this isn't really what we wanted but well, things don't always turn out the way we want it to be right? Long ago i said that i'll be there for you no matter what happens and i will still be here for you.

pushing on..