
I guess that is what God is telling me from last week's sermon. Its funny how we have selective listening. We hear everything, but we listen to only afew..
Its midnight.. And now the Cinderella is gone.. To let go, to give up.. whats not rightfully yours. No matter how hard you try, how hard you fight for it. If its not meant to be, it just wont be. Time will tell if we'll meet again..
I tried to change the inevitable, so very hard to change this from happenning. But somehow, i knew this was going to happen.. It was just a matter of when and where.. God showed me this moment in my life afew years ago, and He showed me again afew months back what i should expect. I tried to change what was going to happen, trying to change my future.. But what God has planned, no matter how hard you try, it'll still go according to God's plans right?
Hoped for the best, not prepared for the worst..
Your glass shoe, It'll always be with me. Till we meet again.. Cinderella..
pushing on..