I guess when you're really busy, you tend to forget God and just lean on your own strength. When you're too tired and too stressed, you forget the most important person in your life and just try to do everything by yourself. You solve the problems and do everything by your own strenth and by your own methods which might not be the best. Thats what God has been telling me through today's worship. Yeah, its been a time of reflection about the past few weeks. Yes, though its an official school holiday for 3 weeks, i was pretty packed with Church and all. And now that school's starting, I thank God for telling me what i've been doing wrong. I'm sorry God, for leaning on my own strenth and forgetting you and forgetting to put everything into your hands.

To put everything in God's hands, to lean on God for strength. Thats what I've been reminded of, cause if i dont lean on Him for strength, i'll be as tired as i am now and i'll get a burn out soon if i dont change. Sorry Lord for doing things so wrongly and thanks for reminding me once again.

A song that reminded me of what I'm supposed to be doing.

Be Magnified


I have made You too small in my eyes
Oh Lord, forgive me
And I have believed in a lie
That You are unable to help me.
But now, Oh Lord, I see my wrong
Heal my heart and show Yourself strong
And in my eyes and with my song
Oh Lord, be magnified


Be magnified, Oh Lord
You are highly exalted
And there is nothing You can't do
Oh Lord, my eyes are on You
Be magnified,
Oh Lord, be magnified


I have leaned on a wisdom of men
Oh Lord, forgive me
And I have responded to them
Instead of Your light and Your mercy
But now, Oh Lord, I see my wrong
Heal my heart and show yourself strong
And in my eyes and in my song
Oh Lord be magnified


Be magnified, Oh Lord
You are highly exaltedAnd there is nothing You can't do
Oh Lord, my eyes are on You
Be magnified,
Oh Lord, be magnified




pushing on..