New year, New You?

This CNY's been pretty quiet.. yeah. guess its the atmosphere and all, plus not everyone was visiting so it was pretty quiet.. well, must say that the 2 days just gone by in a blink of an eye, and now its back to school and projects.. gee..

Couldnt say that i've enjoyed CNY.. I mean, overall its been good to have a break from school and a good time meeting my relatives again, but the thoughts of meeting project deadlines just keep tormenting me from enjoying the CNY. Thats Poly for me i guess.. well, 2 projects to hand in in the next 2 days.. yep..

Why do i still feel this way? Even after the many weeks that has gone by, i still have that same feeling for you as i did years ago. I know its not the same anymore, but somehow i cant move on. Somehow in my heart, there's something that still remains.. Thats what makes it difficult isnt it? Knowing that I still have something for you and yet knowing that i cant show it..

pushing on..